Nutreet - Vitality Gain
Omega-3 supplied by Nutreet is essential for the health of horses. Animals can't make omega-3 in their bodies, so like minerals and protein, they have to get it from food. Approximately 25% of every cell membrane is made from omega-3. It is important that enough is consumed to balance other fats in food; only then can animals make the healthy cell membranes that ensure strong bones, muscles, ligaments and healthy immune system Omega-3 is scarce in an equine's natural foods and it has been proven that a horse must obtain "Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids in order to be healthy.
The Omega-3 fatty acids, alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), have now been linked to a wide-range of health benefits
1. For Physical Fitness and Soundness, strong bones, tendons and ligaments. Modern human athletes have noticed that having a better balance of omega-3 means fewer injuries and less stiffness after training and competition. Nutreet ensures the correct ratio of fats is supplied to make the membrane of cells in ligaments and tendons, which means healthier, stronger cells that are less prone to damage during exercise or competition.
2. For Mental Fitness and Calmness the brain has the highest take-up of omega-3 in the body. Any imbalance can result in nerviness, excitability and lack of concentration. In humans this equates to conditions such as ADHD and other mental health problems for which Omega-3 are regularly prescribed. Horse owners say their animals are calmer and easier to train with Nutreet.
3. For Healing Omega-3 is an essential building block for healthy new cells. When there has been injury the body needs more omega-3 to make the repairs and aid quicker healing
4. For A Stronger, Healthier Immune System The membranes of every cell in the body play a front-line role in defending the body from attack from viruses and bacteria. Feeding Nutreet ensures the essential Omega-3 is there to make the body's defences as resilient as nature intended. This is especially important when the body is stressed by transport, training or competition.
5. Breeding: Omega-3 is essential for the correct working of all systems in the body, including balanced hormones, fertility and milk production. Omega-3 is a component in every cell in the body; it essential for healthy development and allows foals to develop to the full potential of their genes, with strong bones, muscles and a healthy immune system. Feeding Nutreet from the very beginning gets youngsters off to the best possible start.
6. Beautiful Healthy Skin and Coat. Modern feeds often result in dietary imbalances and shortage of omega-3. Feeding Nutreet has an almost magical effect on reducing skin problems and developing an effortless beautiful show sheen.
7. Winter-Feeding - Healthy Metabolism: Nutreet is an important winter feed that helps keep the body feeling warm. It is also famed for boosting the body's own central-heating system, so will keep your horse feeling warmer and happier through the winter months. Especially important for horses competing in winter as well as those that live outside.
Nutreet differs from other products on the market due to it's extremily high quality, it provides the best source of Omega-3 according to scientific studies.
There are no other products on the market that can match Nutreet's quality and competative pricing. Also due to the quality of the product the dose rate is low at only 100mls per day making it cheaper to use and more palitable for the horse.
Important note: Animals can not make Omega-3 in their bodies, so like minerals and protein, they have to get it from food. Approximately 25% of every cell membrane is made from omega-3. It is important that enough Omega-3 is consumed to balance other fats in food, only then can animals make the healthy cell membranes that ensure strong bones, muscles, ligaments, and healthy immune systems.